9 June 2015

Three In One // Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder

BEAUTY

I love a good multi-use product and this one well and truly fits the bill! From one of my favourite haircare brands, the Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder is a dry shampoo, style extender and volumiser all in one, packaged into a pretty, pearlescent pink shaker bottle.


I'm very fussy when it comes to dry shampoo's as I find many that leave white marks on my hair or leave it feeling dry and gritty. I also find that the spray cans just don't last very long - I can go through them in a month or two, even if I'm not using it regularly.

This product is a breath of fresh air for me - something different from what lots of other haircare brands are doing, which really works for me. The fine powder is easy to apply, you can just shake or squeeze the bottle onto your roots and massage or brush through. I like to use it when I simply don't have time to wash my hair or when I'm going for a more beachy casual look and want some volume. Another tip is to use it when doing plaits or a more intricate up-do to give some extra grip. The smell is really lovely and fresh, containg notes of amber, nectarine, vanilla and orchid. This little bottle has lasted me for ages and shows no signs of finishing any time soon - it feels really weightless and natural aswell. The only negative is that it can get a little messy - I'd recommend using this either before you get dressed or being very careful when applying! Let me know what your favourite dry shampoo is!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018