28 February 2016

A Dior Duo // Diorskin Nude BB Cream + Concealer

BEAUTY

Ok, I'm not afraid to say it, I'm a complete foundation junkie. I like to have different ones for different occasions, ones for when I'm looking pale or tanned, and ones I like to mix together. This Dior combo made it's way into my ever growing collection a few months back and recently I've been reaching for it rather a lot and loving the results!


The Diorskin Nude BB Cream is a really nice light base which feels like it's equal parts skincare and foundation. It glides on super smoothly and is a great colour match for me with my pale skin, although others may not be able to find the right colour as there's only three to choose from. My skin looks really glowy after application and it has great lasting power. This will definitely suit those who are looking for a lighter coverage and have pretty good skin to begin with - I like to use this when I'm having a good skin day just to perk up my complexion and even everything out!

After I've gone in with the BB Cream I like to pop a quick bit of the Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer on under my eyes and on any blemishes. This is a really moisturising concealer which works wonders on getting rid of my dark under-eye circles, although it is a little more fiddly to apply than my trusty Seventeen Stay Time. It has good coverage (I like to blend it in with my fingers or a small buffing brush) and comes in five different shades - go dior! Have you tried either of these?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018