12 February 2016

My Winning Shampoo + Conditioner Combo

BEAUTY

I'm always on the look out for a good shampoo & conditioner duo and as a little treat to myself I decided to try out a couple from Bumble & Bumble - one of my all time favourite hair product brands.


The Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo is a really gorgeous light shampoo which, like the rest of the hairdresser's invisible oil range, is infused with six different oils (grapeseed, safflower seed, sweet almond, macadamia nut, argan and coconut if you wanted to know). This formula just seems to really agree with my hair and leaves it feeling super-soft and shiny. It also smells uh-maa-zing; literally like summer in a bottle. I also have the hair oil and the UV primer that form part of this range and I rarely reach for anything else. There is something missing though for me: Bumble & Bumble, if your listening, pretty please can you think about bringing out a hair-mask as part of this range?!?

After shampooing I followed up with the Bumble & Bumble Thickening Conditioner. I have quite thin hair so I felt like I needed something to give it some volume + body and this definitely does the trick. I try to rub a dollop mostly on the ends of my hair to avoid any greasy root dramas, before combing it through and leaving on for a couple of minutes. I don't understand how (something to do with silk powder adhering to hair strands) but this really thickens up my hair and smoothes any horrible flyaway hairs whilst still maintaining moisture and shine.

These are expensive so I went for the travel size versions to make sure I liked them before splashing out on the full size - sensible eh? Plus little bottles of stuff just looks so darn cute. What's your favourite shampoo + conditioner combo?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018