14 March 2017

Honey Sweet // Lush Mothers Day

BEAUTY

It feels like there are so many collections being released by Lush at this time of year! I've been trying to restrain myself because I'm going to the Oxford Street store in London quite soon and I know I'll go crazy there, but I just had to try these two from the Mothers Day collection.


When I first smelt this I knew I had to get it, even though I already have more than enough lip scrubs! I'm a sucker for honey scents and I love that this one has a slightly minty undertone which makes it tingly on the lips.

This is, hands down, one of my faveee new Lush releases for a good long while. It smells like Honey I Washed The Kids soap and is in the shape of the cutest little bee! You simply rub it on your body in the bath or shower and it leaves your skin super smooth and moisturised and smelling incredible. It contains shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil - yummm. I'm so sad that this is limited edition and I'm definitely gonna have to stock up before I can't buy them anymore - boo.

Did you get anything from the Mothers Day range? What are you excited to try from the Easter collection?!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018