25 March 2017

The Perfect Pair // Embroidered Jeans

LIFESTYLE

I feel like I've been on the hunt for a good pair of embroidered jeans for the longest time and I've tried on sososo many. Nothing I found was ever quite what I wanted so I put the search out of my mind for a while, until I found the perfect pair completely unexpectedly!


Topshop had loads of embroidered jeans on offer at one point, but my size was out of stock in the pair that I liked (not to mention they were pretty expensive!), Primarks pair were a strange fit, New Looks offering came up too short, but finally (and totally unexpectedly) I found a gorgeous pair in Matalan, of all the places!

I don't know why but I never think to look in Matalan for clothes, probably because there's not one particularly close by, but I was out shopping with my mom and I found this pair of light-wash, high waisted skinny fit jeans with the cutest cobalt blue floral embroidery on, for only £18.00. I like that they're not too over the top - they're not as likely to fall out of fashion as some of the other more out-there options, and having blue flowers it means they'll go with much more than if they were uber colourful.

Today I decided to dress them down with a classic striped tee, my trusty copper converse, my white Reiss cardigan (which was actually a bargain charity shop find!), a pair of H&M geek glasses and a spritz of my fave Jo Malone Wood Sage + Sea Salt perfume.

I'm super happy with my purchase but hopefully I'll find some other cool jeans to add to my wardrobe - let me know if you have any embroidered jeans, I'd love to know how you style them!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018