31 March 2017

& Other Stories Purchases //

BEAUTY

I've started to buy a few nick-nacks to go in our bathroom when we eventually get it done and whilst we were in London I couldn't resist have a little look in & Other Stories - their bath & body section definitely caught my eye!


After much deliberation involving a whole lot of smelling + sampling I eventually decided on getting the matching body wash, body scrub + hand cream in the scent 'Fig Fiction'. I've always really liked fig scents and these smell so light and fresh and feel really summery!


Although the clothes are pretty expensive I don't feel like their bath & body range is too badly priced - the body wash is £7 and the hand cream is only £4, whilst the scrub is a bit more pricey at £10. I got a 10% discount at the till as well by using the code 'FRIENDS' - always worth getting a cheeky discount!

I love that the body wash comes in a lovely big bottle complete with a pump - a couple of squirts and your good to go, plus the scent really lingers on your skin and lathers up nicely too. The scrub is a sugar scrub (my fave) and it left my skin feeling smooth & soft without being too harsh - layered with the body wash & hand cream, you're in fig heaven!

Have you tried anything from & Other Stories? I'd love to try some of their make-up next!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018