22 May 2017

Budget Buys // Barry M

BEAUTY

I think Barry M was one of the first make-up brands I ever tried, waaay back when I was first getting in to beauty and experimenting with make-up. Their nail polishes were definitely always a staple and they're always such good value! I recently purchased a couple of items I'd never tried before and I've been loving both...



Showgirl Extra Volume Mascara //
My trusty Maybelline mascara was running out and I sort've purchased this on a whim as it was buy one get one half price. This definitely isn't as thickening as the Maybelline one but it does give a great length and curl and stays put for the entire day - you just need to give it a good few coats!

Molten Metal Nail Polish // Holographic Lights
I was on the lookout for this polish for a little while but it was always sold out! I finally found the last one in my local Superdrug and I'm pleased to say it doesn't disappoint. It's a really pretty nail colour that I know I'll be wearing all summer long and it looks especially gorgee when the sun hits it and it sparkles every colour - perfect for holidays!

Is there anything else you'd recommend from Barry M, or drugstore make-up in general? I'd love to try out some other products and brands!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018