26 May 2017

What's In My Bag //

LIFESTYLE

I did a post like this a while back (you can read it here) but as I'm such a bag fiend and the contents of my bag is pretty much ever-changing I though it was about time I did another post! I just got this absolutely gorgeee mini back-pack last week from New Look and I've had to condense the contents of my bag slightly to fit things in...


The bag itself is pretty much the coolest thing I'll ever own - it's copper, pink velvet and sequin flower covered - basically everything you could ever want in a bag right? When I saw it on the New Look website I knew I just haddd to get it! It is a little on the small side, but it does fit all the essentials in.


At the moment it's holding...

Rose Gold Sunnies //
These were a £2 bargain Primark find and I loveee them! Primark have so many amazing sunglasses this year and for the price you can't really go wrong. I do have a miu-miu case to make them look extra pretty though haha!

My Trusty Diary //
Obvsss I have a glittery, copper diary - why not eh? This one was from Paperchase and I'd feel lost without it, I mean, I know it's the 21st century and we have calendars on our phones but I just always prefer to write things in so I know where I'm at.

A Glitzy Purse (Or Two) //
I've just swapped out my big bulky purse for a couple of smaller ones, one to hold my money and more regularly used cards and the other for all the crap that doesn't fit in the first one - ha! Both are old Accessorize finds, they always have waaay too many cute coin purses to choose from.

Bunch of Keys //
The keyring is from H&M and it's got silver & copper tassels! I feel like everything in my bag has a copper theme....

Make-up //
I don't tend to carry round too much make-up as most of the time I do it in the morning and don't really bother with touch ups, but lip balm is always a saviour and I've been loving Glossiers Rose Balm Dot Com; it last's ages on the lips, is super moisturising and can also be used on any other dry patches you might have. If I'm feeling like a touch of colour I can add a lil of YSL's kiss & blush in the shade Rose Libre - another great multi-use product for lips and cheeks. I also keep a mini Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede perfume in my bag to keep me smelling fresh all day!

These are most of my every-day essentials that I lug around with me - what do you think of my new bag?!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018