1 May 2017

The Palette Of Dreams // Too Faced Sweet Peach

BEAUTY

I've seen soo many people raving about the Sweet Peach Palette and I finally decided to give in to temptation and get it! I'd never tried anything from Too Faced before but all of their peach range looks amazing and this palette looked like the perfect colour range for me.


I've been trailing it out for around a month now and I have to say I'm really loving all the beautiful colours and there are sooo many gorgeous eye combinations. I'm all about nude shades when it comes to eyeshadows and this palette has loads of gorgeous browns and peaches. I'm actually really glad they included a few darker shades and purples towards the right of the palette and I'll definitely be trying to create a look with these when I go on a night out.


The quality of the packaging feels really sturdy, and I like that it's a metal tin instead of cardboard as it just lasts so much better in your make-up bag or when you're travelling. I also like that it doesn't come with one of those pointless eye brushes that no-one ever uses - let's face it if you're buying this many eye-shadows you already own quite a few decent eyeshadow brushes and it just takes up space, haha! I absolutely love the design and branding; the little peaches on the outside make it look super cute plus the eyeshadows actually smell like peaches! Gimicky - maybe, but who cares!



Some of my most used shades are probably the three matte browns - Charmed, I'm Sure, Puree + Summer Yum because they make my eyes look super blue. I like to pair with lighter more shimmery shades such as Luscious or Bellini and then blend out with a smudge of Cobbler or Caremelized. The quality of the shadows is on point, they blend effortlessly, are really pigmented and they last really well once they're on - no complaints from me! Have you tried anything from Too Faced? What would you recommend?


Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018