4 April 2014

Lip Therapy // EOS Lip Balm Pomegranate + Raspberry

BEAUTY

I'd always wanted to try one of these ridiculously cute egg shaped lip balms, and now that they're more accessable in the UK I wanted to share my thoughts.


I chose the flavour pomegranate and raspberry which comes in a fuschia pink packaging. This balm comes in a variety of different flavours, all with a different colour. My first thought when I opened it was - this smells amazing! I like the fact that you don't have to put your fingers in the product, and it is easy to hold despite it's bulky shape (this is not the lipbalm to put in a pocket or evening bag!). I think it's unique design is a bit of a talking point, and it does what it says on the tin; leaves lips smooth and moisturised.  I find it to be long lasting, adding no colour to the lips, just a soft shine, its also 100% natural and 95% organic - always a plus! In the UK you can buy these online at Selfridges or Naturismo for £5.99, but they may be cheaper on Ebay or Amazon.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018