25 April 2014

Tom Ford Lip Colour Sheer // Pink Dune

BEAUTY

This is my first ever Tom Ford product! It's from the Spring 2014 make-up collection, so I'm a tad late posting this, although almost all of the lip colour sheers are still available. It was a tough decision to make as to which colour I should get, with some of the other brighter colours fighting for my attention, but ultimately I don't own anything quite the same as this shade of lipstick.


The casing on this lipstick is so beautiful, with a retro feel to it. I definitely prefer the white casing compared to the regular black, and the gold with the embossed TF just feels so luxurious. This feels really moisturising on my lips and is infused with Vitamins C and E, as well as Shea butter.

Pink Dune is a soft nude peachy-pink shade with a lovely golden shimmer running through it. I'd say this is a warmer toned nude, which lasted around four hours on me. It has a lovely vanilla smell to it. I find nude/ light lipsticks difficult to wear, but this is so soft and looks perfect on both tanned and paler skin tones. Some of the other colours in this collection are a lot brighter and most definitely are not sheer in terms of pigmentation, rather they give a little more moisture in comparison to the regular Tom Ford lipsticks. The only downside is the bullet itself; having a square tip can make it a little more annoying to apply. The price is kind of horrendous too for one lipstick!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018