2 April 2014

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil

BEAUTY

I'd been eyeing up this oil for quite a while due to lots of positive reviews, so about a month ago I decided to bite the bullet and try it out. This is a face and body oil which can be used on scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.


It only contains one ingredient, 100% organic rosehip seed oil, which contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants. When I first opened it, I was expecting a strong rose smell, but this actually doesn't really have any scent. Having used this product almost every day since getting it I feel as if my skin looks healthier overall, with scars from spots disappearing quicker than normal. I like the fact this is organic and it feels moisturising without leaving my skin greasy, as I was initially concerned about.

Another perk of this oil is that it'll last a really long time; you only need two or three drops and mine has hardly gone down at all since I started using it. The pipette is easy to use and doesn't leak, allowing you to get a precise amount out. I really love this oil and will definiteley repurchase in a bigger size once mine runs out. I got mine online at naturismo, it was on offer at £13.50, although this may have finished since. Mine is 20ml but it also comes in 30 and 40ml sizes. Naturismo are currently doing 10% off on their site, but there may be offers elsewhere too.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018