28 January 2015

French Pharmacy Classic // Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

BEAUTY

So this stuff is a bit of a miracle worker for me when my skin is feeling dry. Lait Creme Concentre is a thick creamy moisturiser, yet it doesn't sit on the skin or look greasy in any way. It's great for putting underneath make-up to prime the skin, as well as for taking make-up off, versatile huh?



I love that the packaging isn't anything fancy, the product speaks for itself in this case (although metal tube packaging does annoy me!). It's a make-up artist favourite, and for good reason, it doesn't irritate the skin at all and is very soothing, a little goes quite a long way  and it doesn't have any perfume added to it, making it perfect for almost every skin type.

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre comes in two sizes - 30ml and 75ml. I originally purchased the 30ml tube in Paris to trial it, and loved it so much I repurchased with a 75ml tube, which is better value. In the UK this can be purchased online or in store at Boots, although it is much cheaper in France.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018