20 January 2015

Ready To Glow // Nars Puerto Vallarta Multiple

BEAUTY

I feel like I've been a little bit obsessed with blusher and multi-use products lately; and this little beauty fits into both categories. The Nars multiple in the shade Puerto Vallarta is something I've had for quite a while, but recently I've been using it ALOT.


This isn't a colour I would ever usually go for, but I was on the lookout for something that was a bit out of my comfort zone, and unlike anything else I own. The make-up artist in Space NK used this on me, and voila, it fit the bill perfectly. The colour is a shimmering tangerine shade, which looks beautiful on both the eyes and cheeks, although I would definiteley recommend using an eye primer. On the lips it goes on matte and tends to be a little drying, settling into some creases, which was a little dissapointing.

I love that the colour can be built up, one swipe gives a subtle coral glow but it can be easily intensified to really make the gold shimmer come through. I think this would look really good on darker and more olive skin tones, but equally it suits those with paler skin, such as myself. Overall, this is a really unique product, with good lasting power on me, so I'd definitely recommend trying out the multiple range!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018