20 March 2016

A Trip To Urban Outfitters

LIFESTYLE

I hadn't been to Urban Outfitters for absolutely ages, so when we went to Leeds I couldn't resist having a potter around and ended up treating myself to a few little things, all of which I completely didn't need, but hey, you have to treat yourself every once in a while right?


I may have a lot of nail varnish but sometimes you just see one that's really unique and you just have to have it. This was most definitely the case with the W.I.P nail varnish in the shade Valentine (a pretty apt name I feel) as it's just the prettiest pink glitter polish loaded with pink hearts - how romantic. It looks great over a baby pink nail varnish although it is a little tricky to apply and you may need to manoeuvre the heart around a little bit to get them evenly spread across the nail - I'd say it's a price worth paying though!


I also couldn't resist getting this little fern print trinket dish, even if it is ridiculously overpriced! It's the perfect size for little bits of jewellery and perfume, helping to keep everything tidy, plus it looks so so pretty on my dressing table!  These copper wire fairy lights also made their way into my possession, I'd been on the hunt for some for a while to put around my dressing table mirror and these fit the bill perfectly. They're so simple, yet look really effective when they're all lit up. Have you got your eye on anything in Urban Outfitters?

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018