31 March 2016

What's In My Bag?

LIFESTYLE

I always love reading these posts on other peoples blogs so I thought I'd write my own and let you take a sneaky peek into what I keep in my bag (excluding old receipts, various sweet/ crisp wrappers,  a tangled phone charger, panty liners and loose pieces of chewing gum - believe it or not they don't photograph too well!).


The bag itself is a little Topshop number; I really wanted a rucksack but struggled to find the right one for ageeeees! This one is the perfect size for me and is really good value for money. I don't change up my bag too often so I try to keep it relatively tidy and stocked with everything I could possibly need.


The Contents:

Purse - I've had this for absolutely yearsssss and it has never failed me yet. It holds a ridiculous amount of receipts, loyalty cards that I forget to use and Mcdonalds monopoly tokens, as well as (hopefully) some moneyzzz.

Rayban Aviator Sunglasses - rayban make the best sunglasses and these ones are the perfect size & shape for my face and go with everythangg - what more could you want from a pair of sunglasses?

Pug Notebook - I do carry a diary around with me too but this notebook is just ridiculously cute! I like to write down little to do lists in here, as well as any random doodles.

Muji Pen - I love muji for stationary, they have such a great range of colours and nib sizes (riveting information I know) and they're really affordable - pink is hands down my favourite colour to write in!

By Terry Baume De Rose - hands down one of the best lip balms I've ever used. This one comes with an applicator wand which makes it really easy to use on the go and leaves my lips feeling super soft.

Keys & Phone - just cos I need them... *where's me keys, where's me phone* (Britain's Got Talent anyone? haha).


Diptyque Eau Rose Rollerball Perfume - this is such a fresh, summery rose scent in a practical, travel friendly bottle. Plus, just look at how pretty the illustrated packaging is!

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer - I'm sure I've mentioned before that this is my holy grail concealer; I always like to keep one handy for any touch ups needed during the day. It's the perfect colour match for me (I get the shade fair), has great coverage and is lovely and creamy - perfecto!

Lush Rose Jam Solid Perfume - yes, I keep two perfumes in my bag - don't judge! Rose Jam is one of my all time favourite Lush scents and this is a really good size for keeping in the bottom of my bag.

MAC Peach Blossom Cremesheen Lipstick - such a perfect, easy to throw on pinky nude shade, with a creamy, hydrating formula - definitely no need for a mirror with this one!

Oliver Bonas Mints - cos they're cute and I like mints.

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream - this is a great multi purpose product for using when your on the go, it soothes any dry bits and is great for putting on spots or cuts to help aid healing. I like to use it on my hands & nails too as when I'm at work they get all dry and scraggy (is that actually a word?).

Nail File, Hair Ties & Pins - essentials that really annoy me if I can't find them when needed - there's nothing worse than a broken nail/ hair disaster that can't be swiftly averted.

What are your go to items that you can't leave the house without?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018