15 March 2016

Confessing My Love For Stripes

LIFESTYLE

Recently it seems that just about everything I buy has stripes on it. I just feel like stripes are such an easy way to jazz up an outfit, without being too in your face, and theres just so many cute stripy numbers out on the high-street waiting to be snapped up at the moment. I'm going to show you a few of the pieces I've been loving lately that are now nestling in my ridiculously over full wardrobe!


One of my favourite places to go for really affordable tops is H&M. They have so many great striped T-shirts and sweaters that can just be thrown on and are super comfortable. One of my absolute favourites is this tee with the cutest mini cactus on it - I know I'm a sucker for anything like this but I think it really adds something special but at the same time isn't too crazy! They also do a similar one with a unicorn on which is very tempting to me at the moment... I must resist the urge to buy more clothes though!


Another place I get a lot of my clothes from is Oasis (staff discount is a wonderful thing!). One of my absolute favourite tops is this embellished, three quarter sleeve sweater - it's just so pretty and looks great with my New Look dungaree dress - plus it's now in the sale! This nautical, tie neck tee is also from Oasis, I love the lace up detail at the front and how it looks great both tucked in to a skirt or worn more casually with jeans - win!


If your on the look out for stripes Zara, New Look & Topshop are also great places to find some basics, as well more quirky and colourful pieces! Are you as attracted to stripes as I am? What are your favourite finds?

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018