11 May 2016

Limited Edition // Liz Earle Cleanse + Polish

BEAUTY

I've tried quite a few different cleansers out over the years but I've never really found one that I like to stick to. The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is one that lots of beauty bloggers recommend and seeing as I've tried the original before and really liked it I though I'd give this limited edition one a go.


The Rose & Cedrat Hot Cloth Cleanser comes in the cutest packaging evuur and guess what? It smells freekin amazing - it's really fresh and spring scented with the damascan rose and citrussy scent of the Cedrat really coming through. It's a very creamy cleanser which is great if you have dry skin like myself - I like to really massage it in before removing it with a muslin cloth soaked in warm water. You can use this cleanser alone for removing make-up although I prefer to get any heavy eye makeup  off with remover before using this as a second cleanse of an evening.

The set comes with two muslin cloths so there's no need to buy them separately, which is always a nice touch and it comes housed in a pretty tin to boot. My skin feels really soft after using this with no residue and no dry tight feeling that some cleansers can give, although I have to say I'm still a big fan of the original Cleanse & Polish with its gorgeous spa like scent. What are you're favourite cleansers?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018