3 May 2016

A Little Kiko Haul

BEAUTY

Until quite recently I'd never even heard of Kiko, let alone owned anything from the brand. This all changed (obviously hehe) when I saw the shop in Birmingham and the fact that they were doing buy 3 products and get 3 for free - how good?! I decided to try out some of their eyeliner and eyebrow products (I got two of the same eyebrow sculpt pencils hence why only one is pictured) and I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality!


Kiko Smart Eye Pencil
This product is such a bargain! I picked up the shade 800 - golden silk - which is a really pretty pale golden shade that I like to use to make my waterline pop or in the inner corner as a highlight. At only £2.50 it's great quality for the money and is a colour I haven't really seen at many make-up counters.

My favourite Stila liquid eyeliner has been used up (sad times) so I thought I'd try Kiko as a cheaper alternative and boy was I glad I did. These have to be my new favourites for injecting a subtle slick of colour into any eye look. I went for the shades 102 - bronze - and 113 - olive green - and both are super pretty with a subtle shimmer running through them. I probably get more wear out of the bronze shade but the green is really subtle and looks great if you have blue eyes! They apply easily and last all day - what more could a girl ask for?

I really liked the look of these but (stupidly) I didn't check the colour before I purchased it and accidentally got the colour 01 - black haired - whyyyyyy?!? I think I presumed that 01 would be the lightest shade (which it is for the other eyebrow product I got) and didn't realise until I got home. My eyebrows are pretty dark so I can just about get away with this mixed with other eyebrow products but I think I may just use it as an eyeliner instead haha!

I got two of these and I'm so glad that I did (and in the right colour 01 - light blonde) as it's just such an easy product to use! It has a wind up mechanism so no sharpening needs to be involved, and then has a spoolie on the other end so that you can brush through your brows to evenly distribute the colour. It's really quick and easy to use and is so much cheaper and lasts so much longer than my old favourite Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil!

Do you have any Kiko discoveries to recommend? I'd love to know!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018