26 July 2016

Kitchen Planning // Pinterest

LIFESTYLE

Who isn't on Pinterest these days? It's the perfect place to find inspiration on anything and everything and as Dan and I are moving in together very soon (fingers crossed!) I've been spending quite a bit of time perusing the pages for interior ideas. Our kitchen is one of the first things I want to change as it's pretty horrible right now, (think ridiculously retro, complete with serving hatch and khaki green cupboards and you get the idea...) so I thought I'd share a few swoon worthy kitchens that I want to try and aspire to.


I love the idea of having everything mostly white, with just a few pops of colour, subway tiles and a Belfast sink. It was a slight tie-up between wooden or marble-effect worktops but at the moment I'm pretty swayed towards the marble. A Smeg fridge in mint green would be the absolute dream but I think I'll have to wait a while before I can get my hands on one as they're super expensive!


The serving hatch looks set to stay, although it's definitely going to be painted white and left open as opposed to the orange glass and wooden edge that's currently the situation. Open shelving always looks really pretty but I'm a little scared of having a cleaning nightmare - we'll see. I can't wait to show you what it will look like when it's all finished, but for now I'll have to satisfy myself with daydreaming about how it will turn out and buying pretty storage/ utensils. What do you think of my kitchen inspirations? Check out my Pinterest for more interior ideas!

Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018