22 July 2016

Marie Claire Magazine Freebie // Benefit Ready, Set, Brow!

BEAUTY

Benefit was one of the first brands that really got me into beauty - mostly down to their amazing magazine freebies (those were the days of relying on pocket money for my beauty fix!), and now, quite a few years later their magazine gifts are still just as good!


Benefit Ready, Set, Brow! is part of Benefit's new, thirteen strong brow product collection - seriously how many different ways are there to do your brows!? I got mine for free with the August edition of Marie Claire magazine - it's half of a  full size product, making it worth £9.25 - not bad eh? 

I tried it out for the first time yesterday and I have to say I'm impressed. You can wear this invisible brow gel either alone or over the top of a brow pencil for colour and it will set your brows perfectly. I like how natural it is with no crispy, hard feel (which is usually my main concern with brow gels) yet it does what it *sets* out to do (geddit?) - leaving you with shaped, groomed brows.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018