19 July 2016

My Perfume Collection

BEAUTY

I know there are some people out there who have that one signature perfume that they always go for, but that person is most definitely not me. I'm a bit of a fragrance floozie if I'm honest and I love having lots to choose from depending on my outfit, mood, the season, the occasion etc.


Chanel // Chance Eau Tendre
I've blogged about this scent before and it's forever one of my all time favourites. It's fruity and floral with notes of grapefruit, jasmine and white musk and for me it's a really refreshing, crisp scent that's not overly sweet.

This one is my first Jo Malone scent and was definitely a really unexpected love. It's not at all what I would usually gravitate towards and sounds a little bit of a strange combination at first glance, but trust me - you need to smell this! It's more of a woody, warming, winter scent for me and reminds me of bitter walks along the beach and being wrapped up in you coat, hat, scarf, gloves etc. (that's English weather for you!)

This scent always reminds me of my mom - isn't it funny how certain smells can remind you of different places and people? We always used to spray it on (liberally!) in Boots or when passing through Duty Free. It's another sweet, floral scent with notes of damascan rose, neroli and patchouli and a hint of citrus.

Believe it or not this is a more recent addition to my collection - although as you can see from the bottle I've been getting a lot of use out of this one! It's a very strong sweet scent so it's more of an evening, going out to dinner/ clubs fragrance and it's super long-lasting! The orange and grapefruit citrus notes really stand out for me, alongside vanilla, amber and rose - lush.

I really didn't think that I liked rose scents until I met this one - I just imagined they were for older women - ha! This is a really fresh, crisp rose scent with notes of lychee and honey. It is floral but not in an overpowering way - plus it reminds me of my 21st birthday in Paris!

There's so many other fragrances out there that I'd love to try but I'm being good and not allowing myself to get any more perfume until I've used some up - you can always spray yourself whilst in Boots right? Do you have a signature fragrance?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018