18 February 2017

Barry M Lip Kit // Matte Me Up

BEAUTY

Remember how everyone went a little bit crazy when Kylie Jenner launched her lip kits?? Well it seems like a lot of high street brands are catching up with the trend and I just had to try out Barry M's new offering at a quarter of the price and without the delivery charges and wait time too!


The kit itself comes with a lip liner and matching matte liquid lipstick and I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality of these - they come individually seal wrapped and the packaging is really sturdy. I wanted to properly test out the longevity and I'm pleased to report that this product will literally not budge once it's on your lips. I wore it for a 9 hour shift at work and didn't re-apply once and it looked pretty much the same at the end of the day as it did at the start!


Obviously matte lip products can be a little drying on your lips but I actually didn't feel like this was too bad at all and was definitely no worse than the Kylie lip kits. I went for the shade 'Go To' which is a nude brown but there's also 'Pose' a more pink shade and 'Runway' a red-brown. The kits are limited edition but the liquid lip paints are sold separately too - yay! I think these are a really good price at £6.99 and I would highly recommend, especially if you're on a budget.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018