7 February 2017

Gift Ideas // Valentines Day

BEAUTY

So can you believe this is my 200th post?! That's mad considering I average one or two posts a week... Anyways, as it's only a week to go until Valentines Day, I thought I would share some beauty related gift ideas with you, so that you can either treat yo-self, orrr drop a load of not so subtle hints to your other half until they get you a little somethinnn.


As you probably know I'm a little bit of a Lush junkie so anything from their Valentines collection is an absolute winner in my book. Two of my favourites that I think would make lovely gifts are the Rose Bombshell bath bomb - this smells incredible - and the Unicorn Horn bubble bar just because it looks so spectacular and creates the most amazing lavender scented bubbles!


Perfume is a really classic Valentines gift and two that I think fit the bill perfectly are Dior Addict which is a fresh, fruity floral scent or Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede for more of a seductive evening scent. I have both of these in the mini sizes so they're great for slipping in your handbag for a date night! As an alternative to perfume you could also opt for a perfumed moisturiser - I have the Chanel Chance Eu Tendre which comes in a spray on form and I think it's a really great option if you like to layer scents.


If you're on more of a budget I'd highly recommend anything from the Zoella beauty range - the packaging is super pretty and the scents are gorgee. I especially like the Wonder Hand Cream from the classic range - it's really moisturising aaand it comes in copper packaging, what's not to love!

Last, but not least I feel like I have to mention Diptyque's candles. Every year they release a limited edition Valentines candle with a rose theme, they always smell incredible and the packaging is always on point. I've yet to get this years offering but I'm pretty sure I've dropped enough hints to have it coming my way pretty soon haha! I love recycling the jars after the candle has burned away - they make the prettiest storage.

Have you got anything you'd like to receive on Valentines? I'd love to know your gift ideas!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018