3 February 2017

Winter Walkin //

LIFESTYLE

Sometimes, even when the weather is completely crappy I really feel like I need to get out of the house and DO something, and I really fancied going for a good old muddy walk - is this a sign I'm getting old?


We decided to go for a stroll along the canal and although it was pretty cold at least it didn't rain! There's a lovely pub called The Kings Arms along the way so we had to stop in for a drink and a couple of snacks - whoops. We met a couple of cute ducks and a friendly dog along the way and the sun actually started to come out for a moment or two on our way back. It was lovely to take a little bit of time out and have an afternoon to ourselves for a change, although I was ready to get into my PJ's and warm bed when I got home!

Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018