22 February 2017

The Perfect Paella //

FOOD

Whenever I go to Spain the first meal I always want to eat is Paella - yummm. I never really thought I could make it easily myself, but when I saw a Schwartz Paella spice mix sachet I just had to give it a go!


Get Yourself //

1 sachet of Paella seasoning
100g diced chorizo
2 chicken breasts (chopped)
a handful of prawns
1 chopped red pepper
1 diced red onion
frozen peas
300g risotto rice

Fry up the onion and chorizo for around 5 minutes then add the chicken until it's all browned. Add the risotto rice and fry for a minute before adding a little boiling water at a time ( it'll absorb into the rice). Stir in the spice sachet, red pepper and peas and cook for around 20-25 minutes adding the water as needed, until the rice is cooked through. With the prawns you can either add them in at the last minute and cook for around 3-4 minutes orrr just fry them up seperately with a little garlic - lushh!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018