1 April 2016

Finding New Music On Spotify

LIFESTYLE

My music taste is a little bit all over the shop to be honest with you - it can range from Dolly Parton to Nirvana and almost everything in between; I'm most definitely not one of those people who only listens to one genre... I love discovering new music and artists that I've never heard of before so I thought I'd share some of the music I've been loving on Spotify recently with you!


I've loved James Bay ever since I heard 'Hold Back The River' but his whole album - 'Chaos & The Calm' is so so good. Some of my other favourites from it are 'If You Ever Want To Be In Love' and 'Let It Go', now I just really want to see him perform live!

Another album that I've been listening to loads on Spotify is 'Communion' by Years & Years. It's a really upbeat album with loads of great tracks on it - I love when you find an album that you don't want to skip any songs on. I also can't stop listening to Olly's live-lounge cover of Beyonce's 'Sweet Dreams' - I'm obsessed with this version!

Talking of acoustic covers, Spotify has a really great playlist with load of amazing covers on it. Some of my absolute favourites that you just have to go and listen to are Karmics cover of Justin Biebers 'What Do You Mean?' and Branches cover of The Darkness 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' - they sound so different to the originals but in a really good way!

A few other random song picks that I seem to be listening to on repeat at the moment are 'Free Falling' and 'XO' by John Mayer and 'Stitches by Shawn Mendes, as well as some serious reminiscing in the form of any/every Greenday and Red Hot Chilli Peppers song going - yes I was a serious Kerrang listener back in the day haha!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018