27 September 2015

A Sunday Pamper // Lush Fizzbanger + Popcorn Lip Scrub, Aesop Body Balm + REN

BEAUTY

Don't you just love the feeling you get when you've spent a whole day being really organised and then get to relax with everything done? I'm feeling like that today and I've just had a Sunday pamper session before roast dinner, yaay! I've tried all four of these products before but I've never put them in a blog post bofore, so I thought I'd do just that and create a little round up for you today.


Firstly I unwound in the bath and used the Lush Fizzbanger Bath Bomb. This ones a really nice citrusy bath bomb with a surprise blue inside. I like that the outside layer is a slow fizzed whilst the inside is really loud and full of popping candy. It spins round in the water creating loads of blue and yellow foam which combine to turn your bathwater a vivid green shade. It also has the cutest little surprise note in the centre which says 'BANG!' - such a nice idea! It smells amazing - with a lemony-apple scent and hints of cinnamon too.

Whilst I was in the bath I use my beloved Popcorn Lip Scrub, this is such a quick way of getting your lips in tip-top condition and it tasted pretty good too! I reviewed this before on my blog - you can check it out here.

After I got out I slathered a generous amount of Aesop's Rind Concentrate Body Balm all over my body, before using REN's new offering - the Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial (what a mouthful!). The Aesop balm is one of the most amazing smelling creations - it's soo citrusy and really lingers on your skin. A small amount definitely goes a long way, however it does take quite a while to work it into the skin so be careful not to use too much. It contains orange, lemon and grapefruit extract which really give this its wonderful smell, as well as aloe vera for its soothing properties.

The REN Night-Time Facial is a really interesting new product - I really love REN as a brand and this definitely does not fail to deliver. It's a skin treatment designed for night time use and can be used alone as well as alongside your usual skincare regime. It helps to gently exfoliate and brighten your skin alongside moisturising benefits. I have to say I can definitely notice a difference when I use this and I've been using it twice a week when I have the time to treat myself. What products do you like to use for a pampering session?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018