22 September 2015

Nude Lip Treats // MAC Lipsticks - Brave + Peach Blossom

BEAUTY

Can you believe I've never owned a MAC lipstick before the purchase of these two? Me either (what a rubbish beauty blogger eh?). I had to set the record straight and I decided I was going to do so with two easy to wear, super flattering nudes. Now I know they look super similar on my photo but I promise they're completely different when you see and swatch them in person.


The first shade I chose is called Brave - those who have a bit of beauty knowledge will be aware that this is the shade made famous by Kylie Jenner (along with Soar lip-liner of course!). It's one of MAC's satin lipsticks and has a semi-matte finish to it. The colour is a somewhat darker nude and can be applied lightly for a more natural finish or heavier to really accentuate the rosy-brown colour. This is really long lasting although it can be a little drying on me if I don't use a balm underneath.

My other choice was Peach Blossom - this is a cremesheen lipstick so is a more creamy formula than Brave, with a sheerer finish. This shade could definitely be my new go to nude shade - it's really easy to apply and has just a hint of subtle shimmer running through it with a lovely subtle pink finish.

Overall I really love the quality and colour range of MAC lipsticks and would definitely love to get some more - which ones would you recommend I try?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018