29 September 2015

L'Occitane Treats // Verbena Soap + Eau De Toilette

BEAUTY

My mom and I both really love everything about the L'Occitane Verbena range and when I saw how cute the mini perfume looked I just had to get it for her along with a re-purchase of the best soap going!




The Verbena Soap is a really gorgeous, strong-smelling citrusy bar which lathers up really easily and really lingers on the skin. I also love that it's exfoliating for extra smooth skin as it contains little pieces of verbena leaf. It comes in a few different sizes making it ideal for travelling and I also spied the cutest little leaf shaped soap dish in store the other day - what a cute idea for a gift!


The Verbena Eau de Toilette is equally as amazing smelling and comes in the cutest little mini bottle with leaves etched into the glass. I love that this is so small - what is it with me and my obsession with mini bottles of perfume? It's made of pretty thick glass too, so again lovely and travel friendly. I'm pretty rubish at describing fragrances but let me tell you - go and test this out - it's a really fresh and citrusy scent! What are your L'Occitane favourites?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018