30 September 2015

Zoella Beauty // Body Scrub + Bath Soak/ Shower Cream

BEAUTY

I've been meaning to write a post on these two Zoella Beauty products for such a long time - I've been using them for quite a while and they're such a good combo! As any of you who regularly read my blog will know, I'm a total sucker for buying cute bath time treats and when I saw these in Superdrug I just loved everything about them.


Soak Opera is a multi-use product (who does't love getting two for the price of one?!) and can be used as both a bath soak and a shower cream. This came out as part of Zoe's initial collection which all has lace and coral packaging - so cute! I think this is really good value for money - you get a nice big bottle which will seriously last you for ages - I've hardly made a dent in mine after over a month of use. You can use it to create lovely big bubbles when poured under the hot tap or just as a body wash in either the bath or shower. The smell is one of my favourite things about this - it's very fresh and floral and leaves your skin smelling lovely. It contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe extracts which really work to make my skin feel a lot smoother!

The other product I like to use on the bath with Soak Opera is Scrubbing Me Softly - a smoothing body scrub from Zoe's Tutti Fruity range. The packaging is a little different to the previous range, but is still just as cute, with polka dots replacing the lace and turquoise and yellow being added to the initial pink colour scheme. The body scrub is one of the more expensive items in the Tutti Fruity collection but let me tell you - it's totally worth it! This is a sugar scrub containing acai, blueberry and cocoa butter which all work together really well to soften the skin and buff away any dry patches. I personally usually prefer sugar scrubs, especially for my legs as salt scrubs can sometimes sting - especially if you've just shaved! The scent has hints of the original collection, but I find it to be less floral and more sweet and fruity (I couldn't pick a favourite though!).

Some new additional items to Zoe's initial range, plus some limited edition christmas items have just been launched in Superdrug - I'm really excited to go and try them soon, along with the Lush Halloween and Christmas collections of course! Have you tried any of the Zoella Beauty products? I'd love to know what I should try next if you have any recommendations!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018