7 September 2015

Lush Oxford Street Goodies // Intergalactic, Rub Rub Rub + Oil On Troubled Water

BEAUTY

So I finally got to go to Lush Oxford Street and it was just as magical an experience as I'd hoped it would be! I picked up lots of beautiful goodies, some exclusive to the store and others newly released everywhere (yaaaaay!). I'll be blogging about the bits I got over a couple of posts but thought I'd share my views on these three blue beauties which were popped in my bath just the other day.


Intergalactic Bath Bomb is a lovely, fresh minty smelling bomb, packed full of golden glitter and popping candy. I really love the whole concept of this one - once in the bath it gives off a  whole constellation of colours which swirl together in the water literally looking like outer space in the tub, with the golden glitter looking like little stars in the vibrant blue water. It contains grapefruit, cedarwood and vetivert oil which along with the mint make this a really refreshing and awakening bath time!

Another lovely new product is Rub Rub Rub Solid Body Scrub which is a reformulated version of the original pot form. I just loved the look of this little square bar with the pretty dried cherry blossom flowers dotted on top of the baby blue surface. It smells heavenly - slightly floral thanks to the jasmine and orange oil and contains plenty of exfoliating sea salt to give you perfectly smooth soft skin. It's very easy to use - you can just rub it over your body in the same way you'd use a soap!

Lastly I was really excited to try some of the new bath oils which are sadly still exclusive to Lush Oxford Street (although I have heard a rumour or two that they'll be making their way into Lush stores - fingers crossed!). The one I used here is called Oil On Troubled Waters - it has an unusual, sort of woody scent, which isn't something I usually go for. On the outside it's a dark shimmery blue but as it melts in the tub it's lighter blue and purple centre is slowly revealed. The idea of these is amazing and they really do leave your skin amazingly soft thanks to all the shea and cocoa butter within. You can rub it directly on your skin or simply allow it to melt in the hot water - either way your skin will thank you! I'd love to know if you've been to the Lush Oxford Street store and what goodies you got - let me know in the comments!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018