19 April 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick // Coachella Coral

BEAUTY

Can you believe this is my first ever Charlotte Tilbury purchase? I own kind've a lot of lipsticks so I refrained from getting any more, well... until I spotted this beauty! I went for the shade Coachella Coral as it's not like any other shade I own and just seems like such a summery colour. With Coachella in full swing at the moment I though this was the perfect time to upload this review - mann I wish I was there!


First up lets just take a moment to appreciate the beautiful packaging shall we? It's has a really old school hollywood vibe to it, with the rose gold making it even more perfect - well done Charlotte Tilbury! The formula feels really moisturising and it has great lasting power which is something I always want with my lipsticks as it's such a faff to have to keep applying every couple of hours.

I'm absolutely in love with the colour, it's just such an easy to wear coral-pink that's bright and eye-catching but not tooo crazy that I wouldn't wear it on a regular basis. You can just dab a little on top of a balm for a subtle look or go all out and really layer it on - this is definitely going to be my staple summer go to lipstick! Have you tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? What would you reccomend?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018