4 April 2016

Soap & Glory // My Picks

BEAUTY

I've been a fan of Soap & Glory products for what feels like forever - I mean what girl hasn't? They're super affordable, smell amazing and just look at how cute the packaging is! I've tried and tested a lot of bits and pieces over the years so I though I'd do a little round up of some of the classics that I always end up going back to.


The Righteous Butter - this has such a thick, creamy formula and is perfect for smothering over any dry bits to help your skin stay velvety soft. It contains shea butter and aloe vera and smells uh-ma-zing, very girly and sweet.

Smoothie Star Body Butter - this has the same great hydrating formula as the original righteous butter but has a completely different scent. It's a very strong almond smell which I personally like but it's not for everyone!

Sugar Crush Body Butter - this one feels like the most summery out of the three, it has a gorgeous light, citrussy scent and contains almond and coconut oil!


Flake Away Body Polish - I've used this for absolutely yearsss now and it's the one body scrub I always always come back to. It has the classic original pink scent and is great at getting rid of any dry skin without leaving you feeling scrubbed raw. I like that it's a sugar not a salt scrub as it feels super gentle on the skin.

Clean On Me Shower Gel - again this smells ridiculously good and leaves your skin feeling super clean and smooth. It has an in-built body lotion which is great for when your in a rush and don't want to be faffing around with a body lotion after you get out the shower.

Hand Food - hand cream is something that I always forget to use, but when I do remember and have some time to give myself a pamper it's usually this one that I reach for. It can take a little while to sink into the skin but it's a great one to use before bed to leave your hands feeling really moisturised in the morning.



Original Pink Fragrance Mist & Body Spray - these are both great for an every day fragrance or to keep in your hand bag for a quick freshen up. It's a light, summery scent with fruity and floral notes. Have you tried anything from Soap & Glory?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018