17 May 2015

Battle Of The Brows // Anastasia Brow Wiz vs. Soap & Glory Archery

BEAUTY

My first purchase out of these two was the Anastasia Brow Wiz in the shade 'Ash Blonde', then when I saw the Soap & Glory Archery pencil I just had to see if there was any difference between the two, as they just look sooo similar!


I got the shade 'Blondshell' from Soap & Glory - one of the negatives is that there is only two colours (the other is a brown shade - 'Hot Chocolate'), whereas Anastasia provides a whopping nine different colours to choose from - definitely something for everybody! However Brow Wiz is a lot more expensive at nearly double the price of the Soap & Glory alternative. In terms of what these pencils do they're pretty similar. On one end you have a thin waxy pencil which delivers revise colour to your brows allowing you to easily pencil in any sparse areas and just generally shape them up. At the other end you have a lovely stiff spoolie (sounds a little dodgy ha!) which I use to comb through both before and after applying the colour.

Both of these give a great application and also help to set the brows in place. I love how thin the pencil tip is, helping give a really precise application. The colours I have are very similar, with the Soap & Glory one maybe being a fraction lighter - both work well on me with my blonde hair. I love having two pencils as one is always to hand (when the other is chilling at the bottom of my bag somewhere), but if I had to choose one to re-purchase it would be the Soap & Glory Archery pencil simply because of the price and how similar they are. They're both extremely long lasting - I'm nowhere close to running out and I've used either one of these every day for the past year! Do you have either of these - which would you recommend?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018