2 May 2015

Cult Classic // Burberry Pale Barley Wet + Dry Silk Eye Shadow

BEAUTY

I've been trying to get hold of this little, seemingly ordinary eyeshadow for what seems like a ridiculously long time, but it's been sold out everywhere for months! Burberry Wet & Dry Silk Eye Shadow in the shade Pale Barley is just the perfect nude shade that I always lust after - a light brown/champagne shade with a little shimmer, it's great for every day application.


The formula is dreamy - it blends effortlessly with no fall out or creasing even without a primer. It has quite the cult status in the beauty blogging world and I can completely see why. This is my first foray into the world of Burberry beauty and I have to say the packaging is gorgeous, with the signature Burberry print, and sleek metallic closure. Bottom line - love, love love!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018