16 May 2015

Feeling Fresh // Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon

BEAUTY

My obsession with everything Lush is very much continuing…whoops. I'm in love with the smell of this little beauty, plus it matches the smell of my current favourite shampoo - the Lush Jason And The Argan Oil Shampoo Bar which I reviewed here.



The Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon contains lemon, rose and geranium oil which all contribute to the gorgeous smell, plus coconut oil and shea butter which really help to leave your skin feeling super smooth. I love that it looks like a cute little peach with the two sides breaking apart pretty easily (sort of like an oreo!) allowing you to use it over two (or more) baths.

You simply crumble it under a running hot tap for lots of lovely pink bubbles and a bath which leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling sweet. Another tip is to leave this in your wardrobe or in your sock/underwear drawer to leave all your clothes smelling fresh. I really recommend going into Lush and giving this one a go!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018