19 May 2015

Five Years Of Topshop Beauty // Nail Polish - Green Room

BEAUTY

As some of you may know if you follow me on Instagram, I have a little bit of a penchant for Nail Polish - no colour is off limits for me! I've always loved Topshop nail polishes right from the get go, and I'd been lusting after this particular colour for a good long while, yet for some reason had never quite got round to buying it.


As it turns out I'm really glad I never got it before, as for the 'Five Years Of Topshop Beauty' launch they only went and brought out the same varnish but in limited edition rose gold packaging! (I'm such a sucker for the words 'rose gold' and 'limited edition' ha). The shade Green Room is a really beautiful bright vivid green-turquoise shade in a lovely creamy formula. Application is gorgeous, with a glossy finish, although you will need at least two coats, with the brush being the perfect size to help evenly coat the nail. The packaging is th usual adorable topshop polka-dots with a rosegold twist, and the wear time is good - I got three days out of this before chips started to show, which is pretty great by my standards! Have you tried any nail polishes from topshop - what are youre recommendations?
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018