12 May 2015

Vitamin Fix // Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

BEAUTY

I've heard so many good things about this cleanser and I had some points that needed using up on my Space NK N.dulge card, so I indulged in a little treat purchase the other day!


The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is a beautifully light pink gel which turns to an oil once applied. It feels really nice on the skin and gets rid of make-up pretty much effortlessly. My skin feels super soft and clean after I've used this and the formula contain lots of goodies including: pumpkin enzymes to remove dull skin cells, vitamin A to restore dry skin, vitamins C and E to protect against free radical and environmental damage, starflower oil and magnesium.

The pump dispenses the perfect amount of product for all over application, with the smell and colour remind me a little of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream just not as thick. I think this is definitely going to become a bit of a cleanser staple for me; it's a good one for dry skin ad leaves you feeling fresh without any signs of tightness that I've had with some cleansers.
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018