1 May 2015

Summer 2015 // Tom Ford Pink Glow Eye + Cheek Compact

BEAUTY

I can't actually believe I own this!!! The Tom Ford Eye and Cheek Compact is literally one of the most beautiful pieces of make-up I have ever owned or seen in my whole life; Tom Ford has most definitely perfected the art of creating luxurious make-up. The palette itself is seriously ma-huusive and is just so sleek looking with it's sophisticated limited edition white packaging for summer, it's gorgeous gold mirrored interior and crisp magnetic closure, but it was the products inside that really made me go for this one.


Housed inside are three eye colours on the left, along with two cheek shades. I thought this palette was super wearable, whilst still being slightly different to what I already own (something of a requirement for me now as I'm trying not to make too many purchases! ha!). The eye shades complement each other so well - I've been wearing the lightest colour as a wash all over the lid and into the inner corner as a highlight, the gold glitter shade patted over the top and the beautiful cranberry shade as either a liner (top or bottom) or blended into the crease/ outer corner - giving a lovely shimmer with a slightly different take on a neutral eye. The cheek shades also work perfectly together, with the lighter shade acting as more of a highlight (or very pale blusher depending on your skin-tone) and the darker raspberry shade giving a beautiful pop of colour.

Everything in this palette, and indeed the Tom Ford Summer 2015 Collection as a whole is amazing quality, as you would expect and it was ridiculously hard to restrain myself to only this (Rose Soleil Lip Colour Sheer and the Cream Cheek Colour both looked soo pretty when I swatched them).
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018