20 April 2015

Clean Skin // Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

BEAUTY

This is the first product I have tried from Kiehl's, and I have to say it's pretty good. The Ultra Facial Cleanser is a pH balanced liquid cleanser which comes in a squeezy tube. It's supposed to be good for all skin types, and won't strip your skin of moisture as some cleansers are known to do.


I think this is a very no-nonsense product, nothing fancy, but it does the job it is meant to do and is a good price as well. You only need a very little amount and I find it to get every scrap of make-up off, which a lot of cleansers don't do. Although I usually do a double cleanse (one for makeup removal and another to properly cleanse my skin) you could get away with just using this making it perfect for trips away, when you want to travel light. Overall I like this, but I do have some other cleansing favourites, which I will be mentioning in an up and coming post!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018