25 April 2015

Stress Free // Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar

BEAUTY

I've been feeling a little bit stressed lately - I have loads of uni work to submit and not enough hours in the day to achieve everything (at least that's what it feels like!) - so I thought I'd treat myself to this baby - Lush's 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar.


It's a supersize bubble bar that I keep eyeing up on other peoples blogs, yet I had never tried it out myself (I even bought one and gave it to a friend - nope, I can't believe that happened either…). The Comforter smells gorgeous, just leaving it in my room for a day filled the room with its scent - blackcurrant and bergamot - which give it a gorgeous fruity, fresh smell. I love the fact that it's a large bar, you can just break a little chunk off, crumble it in the bath under your tap and voila, a beautiful pink bubble bath that leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling wonderful!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018