12 April 2015

Glossy Lips With A Twist // Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-In-Oil Lip Tint

BEAUTY

I love a new make-up product which is unlike anything I already own, and this my friends is most definitely that! The YSL Volupte Tint-In-Oil Lip Tint comes in lipgloss style packaging (which is beautiful may I add), however this is no mere lipgloss. It's a tint of colour which takes a little while to develop on the lips, encased in the most amazing lip oil, which leaves the lips looking soo glossy and feeling super moisturised. It's not sticky in the slightest, which is my pet hate with some lip glosses, and after the shine has gone, the lips remain tinted with colour for a good long while.



I chose one of the more vibrant shades - 05 Cherry Me - a gorgeous fuchsia pink, but there are other more subtle colours to choose from if thats more your thing. Also can I just mention the applicator for a second - why has no one thought of this style before! It's literally perfection for applying this product, with a little hole in the middle which fills with the oil, allowing it to be spread evenly over the lips. The smell of this is very strong and sweet (I think it may be grapefruit), much like YSL's other lip products, which I personally like, although it may not be for everyone. I think this is a really innovative product, with all 8 colours being extremely wearable - love, love, love!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018