11 April 2015

Good Hair Day In a Bottle // Bumble & Bumble, Philip Kingsley + Phyto

BEAUTY

Pheww…these hair care brands definitely love a long name or two for their products! I've been testing out a few different protective, leave-in sprays and loving the effect they have on my hair.


First up is the Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer, to quote its full name! This is quite a thick spray which I like to use on wet hair before brushing. It's infused with six different oils which leave your hair feeling super soft and shiny, and it helps protect against any damage from heat styling or UV rays. It also really helps to detangle my hair (my hair gets soo tangled after a shower - seriously whyy?!), hence the using it before brushing part. This stuff also smells beautiful - I can't quite describe it - it's just a subtle, summery, sweet scent.

The next of the three is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray, which is like a leave in conditioner. It's pretty similar to the Bumble and Bumble spray in that I use it on wet hair in order to detangle, de-frizz and generally protect my hair from breakage and heat damage. The difference between the two is that this one has a stronger, more floral smell and a slightly thinner formula.

The final spray in the trio is the Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray, which is more of a serum. I like to use this one on both wet and dry hair (depending on whether I let my hair dry naturally or not) rubbing it through the lengths and ends. This helps repair any damage to the ends of the hair, whilst protecting and adding shine at the same time, and contains botanical keratin and hyalouronic acid.

These three bottles of goodness are all pretty similar when it comes to working their magic on my hair - it's definitely too hard to pick a favourite!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018