29 April 2015

Summer Ready // Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster

BEAUTY

I'm really not the sort of girl that usually bothers with fake tan, but I have to say this is the low maintenance option. I hate the effort of tanning, the risk of it looking streaky, and the horrible smell that goes with it all, so I save tanning for special occasions and make sure I go for a wash off one incase a disaster arises! The Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster however is quite a unique formula; gradual self tanning drops that you simply mix into your regular moisturiser.


It doesn't have any sort of discernible smell and you don't have to change up any of your skincare routine - pretty handy! You can also tailor it depending on how tanned you want to look - choose from adding 1, 2 or 3 drops. The packaging is really handy too, giving a nice precise application - definitely no leakages here. I usually mix 1 drop in with my moisturiser before going to bed every other day and I have to say it gives your skin more of a golden glow, especially if you don't want to wear a lot of make-up. Clarins have also recently brought out a version of this for the body, which I'm excited to hopefully try at some point!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018