13 April 2015

Spring Trio // Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

BEAUTY

I was umming and ahhring over this palette for soo long before I finally caved in and got it; even though I own a lot of blushers this was just too beautiful to pass up. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette was a limited edition trio of ambient lighting blushers in Luminous Flush (a warm rose), Incandescent Electra (a cool peach) and Mood Exposure (a brown plum).



You can buy Luminous Flush and Mood Exposure individually (in slightly bigger sizes), but sadly Incandescent Electra is a palette exclusive only. I purchased this as a trio as I thought it would be perfect for taking on holiday and the smaller sizes mean you get more colours for your money, and it takes me a long time to use up a blusher anyway.

The formula of these is incredible, really soft with a great colour pay off. All of the hourglass powders are handmade so no two are alike, and the colour is swirled in with their famous highlighting powders - so no need for a separate highlighter - bonus! Hourglass states that these blushes are designed to give depth and dimension to the face, with Photoluminescent Technology, and I have to say I agree - these leave you with a healthy subtle glow, with nothing too obvious and overly shimmery. I only wish I'd blogged about this a little earlier, although it may be in stock at some hourglass counters!
Copyright © Rosie Luck 2014-2018